31 dicembre 2014

PAGE 365 OF 365..LAST OF THE YEAR.. HAPPY ENDING?

365 days of tears, laughter, excitement, disappointment .. new experiences and old passions, this has been a year full of enthusiasm, a year full of travel, delusions of love but also of new friends I found that people who for years have pretended to love me now you are shown for what they are, carrion! I am happy that this year is over and I hope deeply that 2015 is an even better year, I hope to meet people better and to travel even more, I hope to fulfill my dreams with my strength as has happened this year, and I wish the whole world that 2015 is a better year full of love and joy ..


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

IL BELLO DI AVER QUALCUNO CON CUI RIDERE..

Sono sempre stata una persona solitaria, adoro viaggiare da sola, adoro andare al cinema da sola.. negli ultimi anni, ho avuto l'onore ...