4 giugno 2015

THE COLOR OF THIS SEASON..

today as every week I bought a bag of magazines, most fashionable, and all .. just all talking about the color of the season, if you buy one magazine can listen to him .. but I that I bought ten .. I think I have a huge problem now ..

Yes, because if everyone thinks the color of the season, have to listen to all becomes stressful ..
I love many of those colors, such as emerald green, or pink in all its shades
but also yellow, blue .. and every magazine he says one ..

So shopping is a must, and so after the fact in Florence yesterday .. it's up to online, you do not tell me, I have a closet full of clothes and bags but it's stronger than me .. you've already admitted long ago to have a problem of compulsive shopping ..so after a dress, a few pairs of shoes, bags and accessories, and are again without money ..
tomorrow begins my shopping diet, will be tough, a bit like trying to get rid of the habit of smoking, or other vices worse every day I score with the x and I see until I can stand and how I can put aside ...

stay tuned



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

IL BELLO DI AVER QUALCUNO CON CUI RIDERE..

Sono sempre stata una persona solitaria, adoro viaggiare da sola, adoro andare al cinema da sola.. negli ultimi anni, ho avuto l'onore ...