6 settembre 2015

WHEN SHOPPING FOR PUTTING GOOD MOOD !

I started shopping after my first paycheck, eleven years ago, since then I have never stopped, you say, what interests me? what I write is that there are really sick of compulsive shopping, because when it becomes compulsive shopping, there's a reason .. a person never decide to become compulsive shopaholic unless you have money to burn, it is often linked to the lack of affection, sometimes after a day of hard work, put the computer to buy something, or go to the store to take even a necklace, or a mascara, he puts in a good mood , the problem is to deal with credit cards, and banks, which have to be welded punctually every month when I read the books of Kinsella, and I read them all, I reflected on the first, for which they made into a film, and I can say that I tried to freeze my credit card .. but having stored the codes of my paper, and served really little, are already four months, I say that I will go to the bank to hand over the paper, but then start shopping, and I can not stop this week .. I promise not to go shopping .. .. I hope to do in the meantime I think also pay my dues .. starts foil of no shopping until 31 May next year, my birthday .. i will succeed ?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

IL BELLO DI AVER QUALCUNO CON CUI RIDERE..

Sono sempre stata una persona solitaria, adoro viaggiare da sola, adoro andare al cinema da sola.. negli ultimi anni, ho avuto l'onore ...