8 gennaio 2017

NYX ILLUMINATOR MY ESSENTIAL


I am a fanatic of makeup, I buy many, many times I happen to have the same shade of lipstick, but of different brands. In addition to buy as much the new technical study, the make up artist most influential, in fact I love the contouring technique, strobbing and other .., on my first trip to NYC, in 2013, before returning home, I passed in one of those pharmacy shops, selling everything from household goods to food, and medicines to toys .. very known is Duane Reade, I was in the cosmetics department, and in addition to notice the economic differences of the products that they sell in Italy, such as those of L'Oreal, I discovered two new brands, which in Italy are not found, one is BlackOpal, created especially for girls of color and olive complexion, and since I am in this category, I still remember having bought 4 lipsticks and lip gloss, and many colorful ompretti, really beautiful; Then I came across the product of nyx cosmetics, and out of curiosity I bought two foundation, a lipstick and blush .. from that day are crazy about those products, pity that in Italy, these products were not in sale, and for a while I have entrusted to a US website that only selling beauty products, and made expeditions all over the world, and last year the miracle, opening in Milan, the first store, for me a dream come true .. and a nightmare for my wallet .. you because every time I go into the store, well it is madness ..
However, having followed the brand from the first Giono, I learned the techniques to real makeup artist, so I started to buy the right products, including the illuminator, you need to give light after applying contouring or strobing, I tried the stick, the liquid, but the last came in my box, this compact, is nothing short of fabulous, I apply it on the top of the cheekbones, the tip of the nose, and chin, gives the makeup created a twist Furthermore, a touch of glamor, to be missed!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

IL BELLO DI AVER QUALCUNO CON CUI RIDERE..

Sono sempre stata una persona solitaria, adoro viaggiare da sola, adoro andare al cinema da sola.. negli ultimi anni, ho avuto l'onore ...